Juniper Networks, 2019
Created for: Bitovi
Research, Google Forms, Sketch
The client wanted to improve their information/marketing site as well their application, an existing product that helps users train to be Network Reliability Engineers (NREs). We engaged with the client starting with a Discovery phase, documented here.
We performed user interviews, two different heuristic analyses, a user flow review, an aesthetic review, and a responsive design audit.
In a six-week discovery of the NRE Labs application and website were able to come back with an actionable list of requirements to for a refinement phase, including 40+ points for refining the product in the next phase, high-level website design concepts and aesthetic design requirements including:
• A basic style guide
• Identifying the need for an in-depth accessibility (a11y) review
• Issues and solutions for fixing the website responsive design
• A strong recommendation for performance improvements
• Recommendations for improvements of the training app
• Concepts for a mobile training layout